Since today is the last day for the Ewok iPad Case Facebook Giveaway, I knew I wanted to draw Ewoks. But I was pretty stuck on what context to draw them in and so my headspace went a weird place where somehow I thought, "If I was an Ewok and was in a Star Wars play, the last character I'd want to be is Princess Leia." Somehow, I think gold bikinis might clash a bit too much with fur.
Do you know what doesn't clash with fur? An Ewok iPad Case! And you can win a custom-made, once-off Ewok iPad Case lovingly handmade by moi. All you have to do is:
1. LIKE the Hooby Groovy Facebook Page
2. SHARE any of the Facebook posts regarding this Ewok iPad Case Giveaway. Make sure your SHARE settings are on Public.
3. Leave me a comment to let me know that you've done steps 1 and 2.
There's about 22 hours to go til the end of this giveaway (when every single place on Earth has entered 15th March 2012) so make sure you enter before it ends!
I'll be picking the winner of the Ewok iPad Case after the 22 hours via a random number generator and I'll also be picking 10 runner ups who will each receive a 50% discount coupon code to use on any order at the Hooby Groovy shop.
Quick recap on the iPad Case itself:
- Inspired by the oh-so-cuddly Ewoks in Star Wars
- Will fit an iPad 1, iPad 2 (with or without a Smart Cover), and the new iPad
- Made with high quality 2mm felt
- Features a back pocket for notebooks, pens, cables, etc
- Ears and arms are flappy to give it a more 3D look
- Closure tab on top to secure your device within
You can check out more photos of the case here and read more about the giveaway too.