One of my major goals for my little Hooby Groovy brand since its birth has always been to have my very own online shop. And finally, after much umm-ing and ahh-ing and "I want, I want, I want!", I can finally say "I did"!
Of course I had to pick what is turning out to be the busiest time in the history of Hooby Groovy to decide to set up my own online shop, who needs R & R time anyway? ;p But thanks to my very awesome and supportive husband, who pretty much set up the entire shop for me, Hooby Groovy now has its very own online shop! :)
Along setting up the new shop, I've revamped the site and cleaned it up a fair bit. Again, by "I", I really mean "my husband". My old site was running off Squarespace which was awesome for what I needed it to be at the time. But as Squarespace did not have any e-commerce features, we decided to switch over to Shopify and its very robust and easy to use e-commerce tools. It taken a while to transfer everything across and set everything up and there's still a bit of fine-tuning to be done but the all new, revamped www.hoobygroovy.com is now online!
So, here's a quick run-down on www.hoobygroovy.com:
- All Hooby Groovy products can now be ordered directly from www.hoobygroovy.com and you can have the option to create a Shop Account or purchase as a Guest. Payments are completed via Paypal Express Checkout, you can use Paypal as a guest if you don't already have a Paypal account.
- You can view the entire Hooby Groovy catalog or check out each Hooby Groovy Collection or browse through Product Types.
- You can choose what kind of shipping method you'd like me to use to send your order. For more details, check out the FAQ.
- Check out Bespoke Creations for a quick view at a selection of past Bespoke Requests that I've fulfilled. Send me an email at email@example.com if you'd like me to create something for you too!
- You can now sign up to receive Hooby Groovy newsletters, sign up form is located at the bottom of the page below the social media buttons.
- And of course, the Hooby Groovy blog is still around for me to share updates, creations and deep philosophical musings with you.